Motors & Generators:
Installation and Commissioning
Quartzelec is well versed in the supply and installation of electrical machinery and associated static plant.
A team of electrical site fitters and commissioning engineers ensure the complete scheme is correctly installed before final commissioning takes place and is formally launched into general operation.
Our teams of engineers can take on the simplest of projects to the most complex and as an independent service organisation our experience covers a wide array of OEM’s and electrical equipment manufacturers.
Quartzelec, providing installation & commissioning support for:
- New machines
- Repaired/refurbished machines
- Protection systems
- Ancillary control and instrumentation equipment, excitation systems
- On-site equipment
- AC/DC motors and generators
- Low voltage 50kW motors to 600kW turbo-alternators
- Associated electrical ancillary equipment
- Equipment of any OEM manufacture supported
- Competent personnel on hand
- 24 hour worldwide support