Quartzelec Hamilton provides high voltage electrical contracting solutions (including high voltage construction and high voltage maintenance) as well as low voltage electrical installation services for the industrial, commercial and residential sectors. Located close to the main motorway routes, the business supports and services customers throughout Scotland with their LV and HV electrical contracting expertise.
Our specialist teams provide a total electrical engineering solutions package to a diverse customer base. With a strong reputation in heavy industry providing both LV and HV installation and maintenance services, we have also many satisfied clients in the commercial, transportation, power generation, and public sectors.
In addition, we are accredited under the National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS), and have the in-house capability to design , install, test and commission electrical utility connections for adoption by the local DNOs.
Quartzelec in Hamilton, providing:
- HV electrical contracting solutions (construction & maintenance)
- LV electrical installation services (Industrial, Commercial, Residential)
- Design, Consultancy, and Project Management.
- High Voltage Network Construction
- High Voltage Maintenance Contracts
- Cable Jointing and Fault Location/Repair
- Protection and Control
- Low Voltage Power Systems
- Expertise in Power Generation sites
- Railway Installations (Link-Up Accredited)
- Airports - airside
- Test and Inspection
- Emergency Call-out Service, 24/7
Contact: Stephen Morrison, General Manager
Quartzelec – Hamilton
155 Montrose Crescent, Hamilton, Scotland, ML3 6LQ
T: 01698 492000
F: 01698 492001