Electrical Services: Low Voltage
Whatever the type of installation (LV or HV), UK location or criticality, we work with the same project management methodologies and care to ensure complete satisfaction. Quartzelec’s experience and skills are designed to underpin the integrity of your key installations, thanks to our customer-driven ethos of quality and service.
At a glance our LV electrical installation services include:
- LV switchgear and distribution panels
- General lighting schemes (including emergency lighting / external lighting / replacement lighting)
- Power factor correction equipment
- Standby generation and UPS systems
- Load monitoring
- Earthing systems (lightning & protection)
- Cable jointing (NERS accredited)
- Fire alarm & security systems (including CCTV systems & intruder alarms)
- Data cabling
- Utility services and metered supplies (including: utility isolators - double pole switches)
- New electricity supply connections
- Sustainable energy schemes (e.g. solar panels)
- Multiple occupancy supplies
We can also provide the necessary associated mechanical works to accompany any electrical installation:
- Water systems (including boosted cold water)
- Drainage & rainwater schemes
- Building services (Industrial, commercial & domestic)
- General lighting & power
- Life & Security systems
- Cabling & containment
- Emergency back up systems
- Earthing systems
- Supporting mechanical services
Our own Safety Rules
A conscientious contractor, Quartzelec has invested significantly in H&S, developing our own rigorous LV safety rules which have allowed us to introduce a safe system of working designed to protect our employees, our customers, their employees and assets from hazards arising from electro-mechanical systems. This fully integrated safe system of working enables Quartzelec to be designated as an LV Service Provider to customers owning LV apparatus and equipment and is adaptable to suit customers requirements whilst maintaining the H&S of all persons involved.
The asset owners responsibility
Whilst our LV Safety Rules ensure we work to the strictest safe practice codes, it remains the responsibility of the asset owner who has a legal obligation, to safely operate and maintain their LV distribution equipment and installations.
How can Quartzelec help?
To comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations & Conditions stipulated within the DNO (District Network Operators Code) it is essential competent personnel are in place. Quartzelec have the necessary skills and resource in place, complying with the latest legislation.